- I've been for the most part off the wiki, with a few minor edits. I'm taking a five-minute break in my spare time from writing AvS to relieve some insanity that has been bouncing around in my head for a few weeks now.
- I was writing the closing segments of Following Orders, and took a moment to contemplate the characters. I chose to make them who they were because of people who inspired them, and they became themselves, rather than a projection of a friend, through the events they went through and the choices I thought they would make.
- It strikes me that if I ever were to meet these characters, face-to-face, they might hate me for creating them in such ways. Because I decide so, characters become heroes or villains, aliens who have more 'humanity' and humans who are monsters. One character in particular, Sepia, has become an antagonist through no fault of her own. The situations and events turned her from a Spartan to a traitor. If she were to know that I was really the one that created these events, forcing the hands of minor characters to have such things happen . . . I know, of course, the character is not real, but when you create a character, you cannot help but put an aspect of yourself into the character. I still feel sorry that I did that to the character, but if it didn't, there would not be one of the crucial links in the story. A small regret amongst a sea of feelings when I reflect on writing.
- As for me, I must return to NK-406, on which ODSTs are being hunted by Xenomorph drones. Until my next break,
- That Damn Sniper, sniping. 20:56, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.