- It took him a full minute to realize what had happened, and even longer to believe it. Just like that, they had left him behind! There they were, soaring off into the sky, and here he was, still trapped on the surface, debris and ring fragments raining around him. Had they overlooked him, had they hadn't seen him? Why would they leave me?, he thought. His mind screamed the question. WHY WOULD THEY?!
- The Warthog slowed down to a stop, and Honcha's emotions slowed down with it. No, this was "inevitable." Augustus had taught him that word, about how certain things were bound to happen because of "previous." It was why they had broken the Covenant, and let the packs take the leadership. Augustus had been good to him, the pack had been good to him. And now they were dead, and he the one left behind.
- Debris continued to rain as Honcha sat on the Warthog, despaired, but nervously eyeing one falling piece, already bigger than all the mountains around him. "Me cheat death too much", he decided. After throttlings, neck-snappings, near-glassings, suffocations, turrets and tanks, Demons, everything else he could remember, he had to give up that borrowed time. It was inevitable. And he was not special.
- The Phantom could no longer be seen now. Those other figures on the Phantom? Humans? Big ones. "The Johnson" had left with them, they had flown here to take him. Helmet Lady was with him, and so was the Demon's armor. And as for him, he didn't matter. He had known it all along, that he had been left behind because he was just another Grunt.
- Me: "For an aspiring filmmaker, what do you suggest is needed to survive in an indie-ignoring world?"
- Roger Ebert: "Cash money, and plenty of it."
- ―Roger Ebert answers my question on his blog.
'Ello! I am Tuckerscreator! I am the Monitor of...
No, really I'm one of the fellow users here at Halo Fanon. At this wiki, I focus on writing character-driven stories, hanging out among the wiki talk pages, and regularly debating among the forums. Here you may see simply conversing with the users, or wielding my position as CAPTAIN OBVIOUS for the Department of Redundancy Department. My current projects are listed below, and will be in various mediums of artwork, animation, film, literature, and graphic novel.
I'm also partnered up with LadyLaconia
, as her sentinel in the field. She is an amazing user, with the talent to prove it. If you see me editing her pages, no big deal, I'm simply her agent while she's unable to access Halo Fanon. Check her written stories and artwork at her DeviantArt and userpage!
Oh, and "Tucker", who I've created, is the host of "TuckTalk", a series made by me and my fellow friend POOF Junior. He has nothing to do with that
annoying guy from Red vs Blue, rather he is our guide, through this crazy world of cyclopian ducks, lovesick T-rexes, photogenic sea monsters, and gladiators turned janitor after a terrible incident involving Batman costumes and a bodyguard made out of a sentient pair of pants. Think like "The Sifl and Olly Show". A minor film project, but hopefully one that may segue into a successful film career in the future.
The FAAAAAAT guy of the Opera is THERRRRRRRRRE!! Inside my mind...