- 1 Base components (chest, head and shoulders)
- 2 In a nutshell
Base components (chest, head and shoulders)
Mark VII (Base)
- "Designed with asymmetrical warfare against a more advanced enemy in mind, the is currently one of the most versatile armor systems at the 's disposal."
- "Some environments are considered deadly to even a fully-armoured Spartan."
- "Designed to increase survivability from explosions by channeling the energy they produce away from the wearer."
- "One of the most preferred due in large part to its advanced stealth capabilities, such as its dampened radar signature, lighter build and slimmed silhouette."
- "Lightweight armor components and a more fast-paced visor system make it a prime choice for fighter pilots."
- "Highly stylized, but fully-capable of functioning at optimal capacity when submerged."
- "Created by on their remote facility located on New Venice in ."
- "Proven against the United Rebel Front on Alrakis in ."
- "Ideal for solo operations where backup ground support is not readily available."
- "Containing advanced Covenant stealth technologies previously associated with Jiralhanae Stalker units during the war."
- "Of a tried-and-true design, this model was briefly tested against the on in ."
- "Rigorously tested on a facility in orbit of , it was designed with operating in low-to-zero gravity environments in mind."
- "Commonly used by by shock troopers or medics frequently operating in the line of fire, the removal of structural weak-points were taken into consideration for its design."
- "Used during the Melbourne." during the Covenant's strike on
- "Spartan team-leaders and lone wolves alike can appreciate its enhanced communication system and live-streaming data network."
- "After the war, a number of veterans from the Orbital Drop Shock Trooper program volunteered to join Spartan, but they are still the experts when it comes to orbital insertion."
- The saw very limited production before independent contractors caught word of it and takled the challenge of designing their own armours.
- Some of the base components of the Mark VII are backwards compatible with those of the iconic used throughout the later days of the Human-Covenant War.
- "Historically developed parallel to the as part of ."
- "A classic design recently re-acquired by Tau Ceti IV." , this new model was recently tested in orbit of
- "Designed as a cost-effective middle-ground between the standard military BDU and the advanced MJOLNIR interface for recruits from other branches of the ."
- "Prestigious for being one of Mjolnir's longest-running and most celebrated designs, no expense was spared in the production of this newer model."
- "An exclusive to Spartan operatives of the 's ."
- "Reverse-engineered from blueprints found in a Forerunner facility on Installation 03, uncovered only months before hostile first contact was made."
In a nutshell
“Designed with asymmetrical warfare against a more advanced enemy in mind, the is currently one of the most versatile armor systems at the 's disposal.”
“Offers optimal maneuverability whilst still maintaining an impressive amount of armored protection, perfect for use in tightly-packed warzones where close-quarters combat is to be expected.”
“Uses particularly advanced and costly materials in order to provide the best in terms of stealth capabilities, without any negative impact on the endurance or durability of the wearer.”
“Standard-issue amongst operatives of the's , it was intended to see use in unpredictably lethal environments.”
- Mark VI (Pre-order Halo 2: Anniversary)