|This article, Dubtiger/SPARTAN-132 (Dubtiger), was written by Dubtiger. Please do not edit this fiction without the writer's permission.|
SPARTAN-132, referred to as Dave by his squad mates, is a member of the little-known Lambda Squad, under the command of Lambda Leader.
He works as the hindsight of the SPARTAN team, watching the squad's backs as they concentrate on the delicate job of removing enemy leaders with their sniper rifles.
David is a prime example of the influence that Lambda Leader has on his squad. 132 is one of the most violent subjects during the SPARTAN-II Project. He seems to have a troubled mind, thinking about the goriest of things. Dave was assigned to Lambda Squad with Lambda Leader leading them in hopes that 132's personality will change for the better. And it worked. Now, Dave has a more caring personality, although his violent side breaks out from time to time (this actually was quite beneficial when Lambda Squad was fighting in the Battle of Detroit).
- "Do those grunts ever learn...?"
- "Hard way? Depends to whom hard goes towards."
- "I don't like being operated on by a guy that they call a 'corpseman,' you know.."
- "Gah! Stop moving!"
- "Ahh... all that blood and goriness..."
- "Vitals come first... and I intended that pun."