|This article, Camp Froman/Camping World, was written by Camp Froman. Please do not edit this fiction without the writer's permission.|
|This article, Camp Froman/Camping World, is currently under active construction.|
SPARTAN Team Quebec
An elite unit of veteran SPARTAN III Commandos, servicing for 20 years with minimal casualties. Quebec Team has earned respect and has exceeded any and all expectations. Quebec Team is a Fireteam sized unit that was intended from the start to contain only the top notch SPARTAN IIIs. Originally formed in 2533, Quebec Team's command was given to SPARTAN 482, but was reassigned to SPARTAN 242 months afterward. Quebec Team most notably served in the Battle of Avalanche, one of the largest encounters of the entire Human-Covenant War. Including the Battle of Avalanche, Quebec Team mostly took part in battles organized or assisted by Xutra 'Moramee, who attempted to track down SPARTAN 329 throughout an 18 year campaign. Quebec Team is comprised of...
- Senior Chief Petty Officer Toby-329 (Deceased)
- Chief Warrant Officer Baron-319
- Warrant Officer Zadan-054
- Warrant Officer Rocco-512
A Seasoned Sangheili Officer who has seen everything imaginable, slaughtered thousands of hostiles, and watched as hundreds of his men fell before him. Born as a younger brother to Arbiter Ripa 'Moramee. From birth, Xutra was meant to be a Sangheili Warrior. He proved his abilities in the Arena as a child, and entered the Covenant Military after being eligible. After spending years as a distinguished Warrior, Xutra took command of the Pious Inquisitor, a CCS Battlecruiser. As a commander, Xutra led many of his men into suicide missions, as he believed in never letting an enemy get away. For 18 years, he tracked down SPARTAN 329, until he managed to kill him during the Battle of Recovery Forest in 2551. He also worked as a Special Operations Sangheili and a Field Master, and led a Legion of over 4,500 Covenant Troops into the Battle of Avalanche in 2550.
If you didn't know any better, this guy would have a pair of wings. Donovan Schmidt was born an underprivileged child in the streets of New York City who took an
interest in flying at a young age. From his youth on out, Donovan knew that he would one day join the UNSC Air Force, and that he did the day he turned 18. Taking a particular interest to the Type-51 Skyhawk Fighter Jet, Donovan inspired other pilots to follow his lead. Donovan has seen it all in his time in the Air Force, from being a part of a Tech Crew to leading a Skyhawk Squadron into battle. He puts the safety of others before himself and is respected by almost everyone. He is currently a First Lieutenant and works at High Command.
Jarrod St. Onge
A respected UNSC Army General who sacrificed himself to save thousands of others, some of which he had never even met. Jarrod is a Demolitions Technician who developed the HYTAC Explosive Prototype. He assisted the evacuation of civilians in Africa during the Rise of The Jiralhanae in his early years. After being promoted to Brigadier General, he took command of Sanctuary Alpha, a remote UNSC Command Center in Norway. During the Assault on Sanctuary Alpha, Jarrod volunteered to sacrifice himself in an attempt to save everyone else.
The Battle of Avalanche
Considered to be one of the bloodiest battles of the entire Human-Covenant War, the Battle of Avalanche was a large scale Covenant Assault Mission organized by Field Master Xutra 'Moramee. An entire Legion of Sangheili Forces, approximately 4,500, was pitted against over 1,000 UNSC Marines and 6 SPARTAN IIIs, specifically those of Spartan Team Quebec. Xutra 'Moramee sent in the Legion, along with a Scarab Ground Assault Platform, from all corners of the fight, leaving Quebec Team and Alpha Company alone in a full scale Firefight. While the defending forces managed to fend themselves off for some time, they were forced to lock themselves down inside the base after 'Moramee arrived with a Scarab. Several hundred other Marines arrived on the site to assist the trapped UNSC Forces. Regardless, they were still outnumbered, and had no chance of winning the battle. After a day and a half of hand to hand combat, the Covenant won the fight. Zadan-054, a member of Quebec team, was wounded almost fatally. Almost all of the UNSC Marines were killed. Approximately 2,000 Sangeheili were also killed, leaving the Covenant Casualties to less than 50%.
The Siege of Outpost 16
The Siege of Outpost 16 was a Covenant Assault Operation organized by Shipmaster Zezl 'Yuhlee. The goal was to capture Outpost 16, a UNSC Command Center Operated by the Office of Naval Intelligence. Several Dozen ONI Personnel were housed in the base at the time of the attack, and many of them were killed. The survivors managed to lock themselves inside, while hundreds of incoming Sangheili Forces invaded the base from all corners. After some time, Marine reinforcements arrived, but were shot down by Banshees supporting the fight from the air. After hours passed, Spartan Team Quebec arrived on site, clearing out most of the Sangheili on the exterior. They also deployed an explosive inside the base that, while not harming the ONI Personnel in the bunker, cleared out almost all of the Sangheili inside. While leading the ONI Agents outside for extraction, Toby-329 killed Shipmaster Zezl 'Yuhlee. After hours of combat, The surviving ONI Personnel, as well as Quebec Team, were evacuated from the area.
Assault on Sanctuary Alpha
In an attempt to "take back" his old base (Sanctuary Alpha), Lieutenant General Jarrod St. Onge organized the Assault on Sanctuary Alpha. Now infested by Flood, the only way to eliminate the threat would be to destroy the entire base. No ordinary Explosive would do the job, so the only other option was a HYTAC Explosive Device, of which was created by Jarrod himself. After scanning the area, it was revealed that one person would have to arm the bomb, but would not be able to be extracted and reach a safe distance in time. Jarrod then volunteered to sacrifice himself, regardless of the disapproval of Command. Although he was ordered to send in a Platoon Member, Jarrod denied and planted the bomb himself while his Platoon was extracted.
The Battle of Recovery Forest
After 18 years of tracking down Spartan Team Quebec, Xutra 'Moramee finally trapped them during the Battle of Recovery Forest. The entire battle began as a large Covenant Ambush, cornering Quebec Team and their Marine counterparts with nowhere to run. Specifically looking to avenge Zezl 'Yuhlee's killer, Toby-329, Xutra took the chance and pursued Toby as he attempted to flank the incoming Covenant. As Toby evaded to the right, Xutra followed close behind while cloaked in Active Camouflage. Slowly, he pursued Toby until Toby realized that he was being followed. As the Spartan turned around to examine the area, he found nothing. Relieved, Toby turned back to his original direction, only to see Xutra emerge from Camouflage. Xutra executed Toby, ending the 18 year search. The rest of Quebec Team managed to escape to extraction, but the Company of Marines did not survive.
The Gemini Invasion
Another attempt to track down Quebec Team, The Gemini Invasion was yet another ambush organized by Xutra 'Moramee in 2548. After he was informed that Quebec Team was on board the UNSC Gemini, 'Moramee ordered several dozen Sangheili to board the ship and search for the Spartans. Taking the fight from a Lone Wolf perspective, Xutra searched for Toby-329 on his own. After chasing Toby down to the Ship's Bridge, Xutra gave all of his effort to take him down. His attempts were halted after Marines flanked Xutra from behind. The two-sided firepower was too much for Xutra to handle, so he forced his way back to the hangar to escape.
- Unknown Date, 2431: The UNSC Air Force Base Fort Carrilon is built.
- Unknown Date, 2469: The UNSC Army Command Center Sanctuary Alpha is built.
- August 15, 2499: Dimitri Petrovic is born
- Unknown Date, 2505: The Sons of Imrahn Crime Ring is organized by ex-convict Imrahn Guhaz.
- March 27, 2512: Future Air Force Lieutenant Donovan Schmidt is born.
- Unknown Date, 2514: Baron-319 is born.
- September 14, 2519: Toby-329 is born.
- October 5, 2520: Nicole Kathan is born.
- Unknown Date: 2527: Deckland-A482 finishes Augmentation.
- December 5, 2528: Deckland-A482 is promoted to Petty Officer Second Class.
- Unknown Date, 2529: Operation:STURGEON takes place.
- Unknown Date, 2529: Xutra 'Moram is born into the state of 'Moram.
- Unknown Date, 2529: The Sons of Imrahn Gang is reformed by Dimitri Petrovic.
- Unknown Date, 2529: Dr. Robert Wang develops the Stamina Drug that became the cause of the UNISYS Infection.
- January 18, 2530: Deckland-A482 is promoted to Petty Officer First Class.
- March 27, 2530: Donovan Schmidt enlists into the UNSC Air Force.
- December 5, 2530: Covenant Forces board the UNSC Asis.
- December 29, 2530: The Battle of Cosmic Stretch takes place.
- June 4, 2532: The Cherynobhhyl Massacre takes place.
- June 5: 2532: Dimitri Petrovic is captured.
- October 3, 2532: Dimitri Petrovic is issued Capital Punishment and is killed via Electrocution.
- July 4, 2533: Deckland-A482 is promoted to Chief Petty Officer.
- July, 2533: Spartan Team Quebec is formed.
- December, 2533: Deborah-242 takes over as Commander of Spartan Team Quebec.
- Unknown Date, 2535: Xutra 'Moram joins to Covenant Army.
- July 18, 2536: Anthony Siva is born.
- Unknown Date, 2539: Donovan Schmidt joins the Training Staff on Fort Carrilon.
- October 14, 2540: Deckland-A482 is promoted to Senior Chief Petty Officer.
- Unknown Date, 2541: Xutra 'Moramee is promoted to Major.
- October 14, 2543: The Siege of Outpost 16 takes place.
- October 14, 2543: Shipmaster Zezl 'Yuhlee is killed by SPARTAN 329.
- July 3, 2545: Senior Airman Nicole Kathan is killed during Operation:TORPEDO.
- March 29, 2549: Deckland-A482 is promoted to Master Chief Petty Officer.
- Unknown Date, 2549: Xutra 'Moramee is promoted to Sangheili Ultra.
- December 27, 2550: The Battle of Avalanche takes place.
- October 27, 2551: The Battle of Recovery Forest takes place.
- October 27, 2551: Toby-329 is killed by Xutra 'Moramee.
- Unknown Date, 2551: Donovan Schmidt attempts to commit Suicide.
- May 3, 2553: Jarrod St. Onge is born.
- Unknown Date, 2553: A Flood Infested UNSC Prowler crashes near Norway.
- February 4, 2577: The Battle of Abuja takes place.
- Unknown Date, 2589: Jarrod St. Onge develops a Prototype HYTAC Explosive Device.
- Unknown Date, 2597: Jarrod St. Onge takes command of Outpost Sanctuary Alpha.
- Unknown Date, 2609: Jiralhanae Forces invade Sanctuary Alpha.
- April 16, 2612: Anthony Siva dies.
- December 14, 2614: The Assault on Sanctuary Alpha takes place.
- December 14, 2614: Lieutenant General Jarrod St. Onge sacrifices himself to destroy Outpost Sanctuary Alpha with a HYTAC Explosive Device.