|This article, Legacy, was written by Actene. Please do not edit this fiction without the writer's permission.|
When in disgrace with Fortune and men's eyes,
I all alone beweep my outcast state,
And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries,
And look upon myself and curse my fate,
Wishing me like to one more rich in hope,
Featured like him, like him with friends possessed,
Desiring this man's art and that man's scope,
With what I most enjoy contented least,
Yet in these thoughts my self almost despising,
Haply I think on thee, and then my state,
Like to the lark at break of day arising
From sullen earth sings hymns at heaven's gate,
For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings,
That then I scorn to change my state with kings.
Legacy is an expanded universe consisting of characters and stories—both shot stories and full-length novels—written primarily by Actene.
Legacy considers all Halo games and novels appropriate sources of canon, including those released by 343i Industries. Any authorial disagreements with elements of these canon sources are confronted within the texts rather than changed or ignored.
- 2502: Tobias Lensky is born.
- 2519: Argo-class freighter Karen J. is commissioned.
- 2524: Arthur Onegin, the product of an affair between Tobias Lensky and one of his cleaning staff, is born.
- 2525: The begins.
- August: The . is discovered and destroyed.
- 2557: The Bombing of Philadelphia occurs. Simon-G294 and Cassandra-G006 flee to and seek refuge there.