|This article, Fleet of Perilous Retribution, was written by Anakin Nakamura. Please do not edit this fiction without the writer's permission.|
- "The retribution we set upon the Brutes will be perilous but for our fallen, its a sacrifice we must make."
- ―Zexi with the Fleet's name sake
The Fleet of Perilous Retribution was the fleet that consisted of all Opposition naval assets, including the Absolute Retribution assault carrier. Commanded personally by Shaxa 'Zosam, the fleet was considered by Opposition personnel to be the actual headquarters for the faction.
The name sake came to be during a conversation Zexi had with her Supreme Commander Shaxa while on the Absolute Retribution.
When the Opposition was absorbed into the Swords of Sanghelios in October 2558, the Fleet was integrated into the naval component of the faction.
Ships of the Fleet of Perilous Retribution
- Absolute Retribution — CAS-class assault carrier
- CCS-class battlecruisers (Rechristened)
- Infinite Consolation (Formerly: Unrelenting Salvation)
- Infinite Justice (Formerly: Absolute Justice)
- Infinite Solace (Formerly: Touch of Faith)
- The Fleet of Perilous Retribution is represented by the Opposition High Leader symbol.